You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ASP.NET

Problem With Purchasing n Number of Books While Developing Library Management Website

I am developing a Library Management Website Using ASP.NET with C#. In this, When I am design the Purchase Details of Books Page, then I have a problem arise.....

The Problem is in Detials:-

I have the following columns in database Table named Purchase_Details :-
    Sr.No, Books Name, Quantity, Rate, Amount

Books name are selected from DropDownList and Rest of all have Text Boxes.
    Sr. No is limited to 5. That Means that I can purchase maximum of 5 Books on One Bill. I am not using any GRID Methods to do this. Just simply do it by taking 5 text boxes for Sr. No, Quantity, Rate, Amount & 5 DropDownLists for Books name as we can see this format normally on any Purchasing Bill of Books from
    Book-Shop.

But Now, I want to increase the limit of Purchasing of books upto n numbers. It means that n number of books are to be purchased on one Bill instead of 5 Books.
    I don't know that How many Number of Books are purchased by any User.

In that case, I can't do it simply as i said earlier Because I have no idea that how many books are purchased by any particular User.

I have an little idea that the aforsaid problem is Solved by using GRID METHOD. But How, I don't know......

If I am Right then tell me the whole Process............Also tell me If Any other way to solve it......

I think, You will be Understand my Problem......

Kindly give me the Code for that Problem......

Thank You.....
    It is really very easy to achive the solutions of you problem with thehelp of grid view.
    first of all you need to understand the bubble event and how to add the controls in grid view
    refer below link
    http://forums.asp.net/t/1274235.aspx/1

if you are not able to get any concrete solution just let me know i will give you sample code for your application

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.